How to make happy face biscuits
List of ingredients:
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- Milk arrowroot biscuits
- Jelly beans/smarties
- Yellow food colouring
- Bowl ,spoon,knife,tablespoon
1. Pour in 2 cups of icing sugar in a bowl then add 2 tbs in the bowl don’t forget the yellow food coloring.
2. Mix the ingredients all together until it’s smooth.
3. Spread the icing on your milk arrowroot biscuit and spread it smoothly.
4. Make a wonderful happy face using jellybeans,smarties and sprinkles. Maybe use the jellybeans for the smile and nose then use the sprinkles for the hair and smarties for the eyes.
5. Happily enjoy your milk arrowroot biscuit.
This week we have been learning to write instructions. Instructions need a how to title, bossy verbs , numbers, steps and list of ingredients.